Right, okay, that’s the football promo. I will admit, I am not a huge baseball fan. I’m actually a hockey girl, and baseball just doesn’t move fast enough for me. But this is a great excuse to get together and hang out with some family and friends!
My friends at Indiana’s Family of Farmers are hosting Family Night at the Ballpark on Tuesday, July 19th at the Indianapolis Indians baseball game, and they are working with some Indiana bloggers to help give away tickets!!
Winners will receive up to 8 tickets to the game for their family and friends to come hang out with IFOF at the Indians game on July 19th (game starts at 7:00pm). The winners will also get a wristband to join IFOF in the picnic area for an invite-only picnic with a choice of hot dog, hamburger, or pulled chicken barbecue. There will also be a selection of salads, cookies, and drinks.
Wait – it gets better!
Some of the Real Farmwives of America and Friends will be there, too!
(Sorry to say that I can not make it, but some of the other RFOA will be there for sure!!)
So… to enter! You must…
1. Follow AlarmClockWars through Google Friend Connect (GFC – on the right sidebar)
You can also…
2. Fan Alarm Clock Wars on Facebook
3. Follow @AlarmClockWars on Twitter
5. Fan Indiana’s Family of Farmers on Facebook
6. Follow @FamilyofFarmers on Twitter
7. Follow the Real Farmwives of America blog through GFC
8. Fan the Real Farmwives of America and Friends on Facebook
9. Follow @realfarmwives on Twitter
10. Tweet about this contest and mention @AlarmClockWars and @FamilyofFarmers in your tweet
Leave me a separate comment for each entry.
The contest ends at midnight (central time) on June 28th. I will announce the winner here on June 29th.
(Indiana’s Family of Farmers provided me with tickets for this giveaway.)