Slow Cooker Tomato-Tortellini Soup
This Slow Cooker Tomato-Tortellini Soup recipe is so simple, it's the perfect recipe for a busy, cold day. This a hearty soup that will keep you warm and toasty.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
Servings: 6 -8 servings
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 32- ounce box chicken broth
- 8- ounce package cheese tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups frozen chopped spinach
- 14-1/2 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning
Combine all ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker
Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours, until the tortellini is tender.
Optional - top individual servings with more grated Parmesan cheese.