Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes
This recipe is from Gooseberry Patch's "101 Super-Easy Slow-Cooker Recipes".
- 3 pounds ground beef browned and drained
- 16- ounce can refried beans
- 10- ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1-1/4 oz package taco seasoning mix
- 16- oz jar salsa
- 25 hot dog buns split
- Garnishes - shredded Cheddar cheese shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sour cream
Place beef in a slow cooker. Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, seasoning mix, and salsa.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4-6 hours.
To serve, fill each bun with 1/3 cup beef mixture; garnish as desired.