Strawberry Walnut Salad
Are you looking for a tastier way to eat your veggies? You can have this Strawberry Walnut Salad as a main course or a side dish. It will have you dreaming of spring all year long!
- 5- ounce bag Spring Mix Lettuce
- 6 Tablespoons Feta cheese crumbles plus extra, if desired
- 6 Tablespoons walnut halves plus extra, if desired
- 8- ounce package ready-to-eat snow peas
- 15-20 strawberries sliced
- Kraft Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing to taste
Divide Spring Mix lettuce among 3 plates or large bowls.
Top each salad plate with 2 Tablespoons Feta, 2 Tablespoons walnuts, 1/3 of the snow peas, and 1/3 of the strawberries.
Top with extra Feta or walnuts, if desired.
Drizzle with Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette salad dressing to taste.