Slow Cooker Tacos For a Crowd
This recipe for Slow Cooker Tacos For a Crowd is easy to make, and will give you plenty of leftovers!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time8 hrs
Total Time8 hrs 15 mins
Servings: 12 -14 tacos
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 cans black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 14 ounce cans whole tomatoes drained
- 2 packets 8 Tablespoons taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Taco shells
- Optional - shredded lettuce diced avocado, diced tomato, other garnishes as desired
Place ground beef in a 6 quart slow cooker
. Cover and cook on low, mixing
occasionally, for 2 hours.
Add taco seasoning, salt, and pepper. Mix well to coat meat with seasonings.
Add black beans and whole tomatoes. Mix well.
Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, stirring occasionally.
Spoon meat mixture into taco shells. Serve hot, topped with shredded Cheddar cheese and any other garnishes you like.