No-Boil Pepperoni Pasta
Change up your regular pizza night with this easy No-Boil Pepperoni Pasta. It bakes up quickly in your oven, and you don't even need to boil the noodles first!
- 8 oz uncooked pasta (I used rigatoni noodles)
- 1-1/2 cups pasta sauce (about 1/2 of a 24-oz jar)
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth (can use water instead)
- 1 5-oz package mini pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (more if you want!)
Place pasta and sauce in a 9x12 baking dish
Add chicken broth, mini pepperoni, parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Stir to mix.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes, until the pasta is soft.
Remove cover, top with shredded Mozzarella cheese, and bake (uncovered) for an additional 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.