Slow Cooker Ham & Ranch Potatoes
These Slow Cooker Ham & Ranch Potatoes make a tasty main dish or a great side. Serve them warm for comfort food, or cold for a fun spin on potato salad!
- 2 pounds redskin potatoes peeled and quartered
- 8- ounce package reduced-fat cream <g class="gr_ gr_68 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="68" data-gr-id="68">cheese </g> softened
- 1- ounce package buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 10-3/4 ounce can cream of potato soup
- 16- ounce package cooked ham cubed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
Place potatoes in a 6-quart slow cooker
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing mix, and soup; mix well.
Add cream cheese mixture to slow cooker and mix with potatoes.
Cover and cook on low for 6-1/2 hours.
Stir in ham, salt, and pepper. Top with cheese. Cover and cook for another 15-30 minutes until cheese is melted.